Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where in the world is...

All the cool kids just completed that question with "Carmen San Diego." :) Remember that show and computer game? Oh how I loved it!!! Sorry...I digress...back to the point of this post...

Dave called me this afternoon and said he had booked plane tickets for our 1 year anniversary. The catch...HE WON'T TELL ME WHERE!!!!!! All I know is that it is in the US and it is somewhere we have both been, but not together. We had talked a while back about going somewhere tropical but since our honeymoon contained a hurricane...we decided we might hold off on that.

Now, I'm not real good with surprises. I mean I think they are great and all, but not this far in advance! And especially not that I know the tickets have been purchased! I am very much the planner and feel like I should be using my time to research things to do (even though I've already been there...)

AHHHHHH!!!!!! The suspense is KILLING me!!!!!! NYC? Boston? San Francisco? Chicago?

I'll let you know if I get it out of him. Pin It

5 comments:

katie davis said...

good for him=) STAY STRONG DAVE!

Holly said...

I agree! Sorry, Kristy . . . but, I'm Team Dave.

Alanna said...

how sweet! will he at least going to tell you what kind of weather to expect so you know what to pack?

Clay said...

That's exciting - good for him. I'll be extremely jealous if it's NYC. :)

ROGERSBIZ said...

NICE BLOG.