Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's OK to be a Follower...

I started my blog almost 6 years ago (thanks to my good friends Ang and Holly) and it has and continues to go in many directions.  It basically started out as a fun way to post what was going on in my life, things I was loving at the time, teaching, traveling, and of course a craft here and there.  Then I got engaged and married and my blog became a "What are the newlyweds up to?"  About 2 years later I became pregnant with my little boy and my blog served as a "baby book" if you will.

That brings us to today.  My blog still consists of what is going on with my sweet family, but I'm also throwing in more crafts.  Why?  Because I'm a bit obssessed with Linky Parties.  It was actually Trish and Bonnie over at Uncommon that got me started (they don't even know this).  They were the first people to take a simple craft I made and feature it.  That just made my day.  Since then I've enjoyed participating when I can and looking at the thousands of creative bloggers out there!

Since participating in these Linky Parties I've had a chance to follow some awesome blogs and "meet" some cool ladies.  One of whom is, Tisha, over at Craft Chickie.  I was super excited when she left me a comment saying she had awarded me this award:


"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share The Love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

I am slowly working my way to more followers in hopes that I can eventually host my own Linky Party! 

So go ahead...FOLLOW ME!  It's ok!

As it is my duty, I am honoring the "Liebster Blog Award" to the Following:

1. School House Scraps

2. Create.Craft.Love

3. Hot Flash'n Craft'n

Here's the To Do list for any Liebster Award recipients:

1. Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award on your blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.

5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog 
Pin It

2 comments:

Connie said...

Awe Kristy, I think I'm going to cry... Ok, I am crying. I feel so honored that you chose me and you couldn't have picked a better day...
Thank you so much for sharing the love with me and I will pass the love on.

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Kristy! :) I really appreciate it!